Top tips for creating secure passwords
Despite years of security experts encouraging people to change their passwords to more secure options, the same passwords top the most used lists, year on year.
Most Common Passwords 2013 (SplashData’s “Worst Passwords of 2013”)
Top tips for creating a secure password
• Use passwords of eight characters or more – the longer the password the more secure it is likely to be
• Use mixed types of characters including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols
• Do not use your name, real name or company name in your password
• Avoid using complete words
• Use acronyms – chose a phrase that is meaningful to you.
• Change your password regularly (every 3 months)
• Avoid using the same username/ password for multiple websites
Black & white documents, are you using black toner or colour toner?
Many employees now have the choice and freedom to print their work from any of the printers and copiers at…
Photocopier Hard Drive Security – Are You at Risk?
Today, businesses are all too aware of the importance of protecting data. With the introduction of GDPR in May 2018,…
RISO Duplicators – The Ideal Technology for Graphic Arts Printing
Originally designed to print high-speed documents for busy offices, schools and churches, RISO duplicators have found a new niche market…
Midshire’s Parent Company Wins Prestigious iF Design Award
National managed print service provider Midshire is thrilled to announce that Sharp Europe’s MX-B455W/MX-B355W A4 digital multifunction black and white…
Sharp Electronics Europe Acquires Midshire
Sharp Electronics Europe today announces that is has acquired Midshire Business Systems Limited and Midshire Business Systems (Northern) Ltd, together known…
Small Office Photocopier Innovation for Quality Save
At a fraction of their previous costs, 23 Quality Save stores have increased functionality and savings with innovative managed print…
What is an Automatic Photocopier Sorter? A Quick Guide
When photocopying or printing multiple copies of large documents, it can be quite a task to manually sort them by…