If your tеlерhоnе line or broadband has gоne down and ground your business to a halt, don’t panic, at Midshire, you can be rest assured you are in safe hands.
We understand that communication is at the core of how your business operates and will treat your fault the same as if it was affecting our own business. As a result, we will act straight away and get your services operational as quickly as possible.
– Samsung Platinum Accredited Engineers
– Telephone System Repairs
– Site Cabling Surveys
– Fault Diagnostics
– Data Cabling
– 24/7, 365 days a year – Fraud Protection
– UK Wide Engineer Network
– UK based support team
We also have a number of local engineers available, who can respond promptly.
Engineering Quality Survey
Our latest engineering results survey, up to July 2016 show that 98% of the customers surveyed rated Midshire’s service as good or excellent.
Midshire’s Service Delivery Team and Engineering Team understand that communication is at the core of how your business operates, to this end, we emphasise planning and information flow throughout our processes.
From the outset, you are assigned a Project Manager, your single point of contact to co-ordinate the provisioning of your solution.
– Liaise with any 3rd Parties, for example your IT providers, to ensure our solutions fit within your environment.
– Provide Qualified, Professional staff pertinent to the solution you have chosen.
– Setup secure Remote Access
– 24Hr Telecoms Fraud Management
– Network Operations Centre (NOC) – 24hr / 365 days a year fault finding
You’ll have a UK based Service and Support Management team to raise any enquiry on 0800 008 6038 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speak to an Expert 03332 413 433
Our customer support help-desk technicians will guide you through the next steps,
to assist you with your query.