Midshire Telecom continues to closely monitor the development of Coronavirus (Covid-19) in the UK. We aim to keep our customers and staff as informed as possible.
Midshire Telecom – Our Staff and Customers
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff and customers which is why we have implemented the following hygiene policies at our office:
- Hand washing – We have implemented a cleaning station at the entrance of our offices, ensuring all staff have access to hand sanitiser and hand soap when exiting and entering the building. We have also put up signage around our office reminding people to wash hands and sanitise regularly.
- Hand Tissues – We have provided all staff with hand tissues on desks and encouraged a “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” policy.
- Office deep clean – We have deep cleaned our office, ensuring all desks, phones, door handles are clean. This will be encouraged at the end of each working day.
- Constant Communication – Leadership teams are using collaboration tools to ensure they are keeping all staff updated on any health risks.
- Field Based Staff and Visitors – All field based staff have been encouraged to work from home for the foreseeable future as well as given guidelines when visiting existing and prospect customers. Visitors are temporarily being asked to communicate via collaborative channels instead of visiting the office.
- Be Honest – All staff have been encouraged if they feel unwell to not come into the office and contact the NHS on 111 should they have any concerns regarding their symptoms.
Midshire Telecom management will meet regularly to review our on-going Response Plan. In the meantime, should a Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak occur at our site, we have already put in place the following actions:
- Access Restrictions – potential access restrictions to staff and customers until a deep-clean can be completed.
- Cloud Based Phone System – is already in place across our site however we will enable Mobile Apps for all staff to ensure they are easily contactable when working from home.
- Remote Working – with all staff able to work from home, keeping everyone safe but still fully operational.
- Laptops will be provided – to all staff without computer access at home and VPNs setup to allow access to important applications and documents.
- Suppliers – are being assessed to ensure that we have the equipment, engineers and tools to support your business.
We are beginning to receive an increasing amount of calls from customers requiring remote working. Is your business prepared?
We encourage all customers to contact your account manager or speak to a member of our support team on 0800 008 6038. If you already have a HostX, NEC or Samsung telephone system with us, speak to us today to get your business remote working enabled. If you require a telephone system which can give your business the ability to work from home, contact us today on 0800 008 6038.
Black spots on my print-outs – what causes them and how do I prevent them?
There are a number of reasons why your printer or photocopier could produce documents with black dots of smudges on…
How to change the paper thickness settings on your printer or photocopier
Photocopiers and printers are becoming increasingly advanced, and are now able to print on a wide variety of paper types…
Black & white documents, are you using black toner or colour toner?
Many employees now have the choice and freedom to print their work from any of the printers and copiers at…
Photocopier Hard Drive Security – Are You at Risk?
Today, businesses are all too aware of the importance of protecting data. With the introduction of GDPR in May 2018,…
RISO Duplicators – The Ideal Technology for Graphic Arts Printing
Originally designed to print high-speed documents for busy offices, schools and churches, RISO duplicators have found a new niche market…
Sharp Electronics Europe Acquires Midshire
Sharp Electronics Europe today announces that is has acquired Midshire Business Systems Limited and Midshire Business Systems (Northern) Ltd, together known…
Midshire’s Parent Company Wins Prestigious iF Design Award
National managed print service provider Midshire is thrilled to announce that Sharp Europe’s MX-B455W/MX-B355W A4 digital multifunction black and white…